August 25, 2020 — Web App 1.50.1
Lots of "invisible" improvements
We've undertaken a lot of back-end improvements, addressing legacy code, fixing inefficiencies and a lot more, including also migrating our web application to Angular 8.
Introducing user storage computation
- Internal use first, soon to be public.
Email unsubscribe feature & omit unnecessary emails
- Users have the proper option to opt-out from emails via unsubscribe link. Premium users will no longer receive "upgrade" emails.
Deleting a collaborative folder now gives a warning:
- "You are about to delete a shared folder. Are you sure?"
- Fixed cyan highlight color from the Chrome extension turning purple in the Weava web app dashboard.
- Fixes to 3rd party authentication.
- Fixed iFrame issue on the Weava dashboard not rendering websites properly.
- The extension toolbar (i.e., on the Weava sidebar) now is arranged the same order as the toolbar on the Weava dashboard.
- Decline a folder invitation now has a proper decline button as opposed to ellipses.
- Fixed a "forever loading" issue and introduced buttons to help clear cache and properly re-load the Chrome extension if loading issue were to occur.